[Marxism] [SUSPICIOUS MESSAGE] Re: Fwd: Podemos: the political upstart taking Spain by force | ROAR Magazine

Jeffrey Masko j.alan.masko at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 07:38:55 MST 2014

Can someone forward me or give me a link to the revised Black Panther Party
Platform of 1972? I found one PDF online, but a line is cut off under point
9. I plan to read it at a READ OUT on Race and Resistance on Thursday. Many
thanks.

--
J.A. Masko
College of Communications

“There are deeper strata of truth in cinema, and there is such a thing as
poetic, ecstatic truth. It is mysterious and elusive, and can be reached
only through fabrication and imagination and stylization.”

-Werner Herzog, “LESSONS OF DARKNESS”