[Marxism] Fwd: Report Portrays a Broken C.I.A. Devoted to a Failed Approach - NYTimes.com

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Dec 10 14:24:14 MST 2014

(Unbelievable shit going on, much worse than I would have believed.)

At the Salt Pit, the junior officer ordered a prisoner, Gul Rahman,
shackled to the wall of his cell and stripped of most of his clothing.
Mr. Rahman was found dead of hypothermia the next morning, lying on the
bare concrete floor. Four months later, the junior officer was
recommended for a cash award of $2,500 for his “consistently superior work."

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/10/world/senate-torture-report-shows-cia-infighting-over-interrogation-program.html