[Marxism] We Must All Support SYRIZA

turbulo at aol.com turbulo at aol.com
Sun Dec 14 08:42:48 MST 2014

Proyect wrote:

Yes, everybody can remember how neo-Nazi guerrillas streamed across the
border with Germany and began setting fire to the vineyards in
Languedoc. What a terrible time that was.

> support Syriza and Podemos without undue criticism! I submit that any
> perceptive reader of this exchange--young, old or in between--will
> conclude that all your bluster, diversion and Spart baiting does
> not succeed in covering up the simple fact that you have no
> convincing answer to the question I have raised.

You're right. Your ability to navigate vast portions of the planet
covering decades toward the end purpose of rendering a complex reality
so simple leaves me breathless. How dare I enter into the debate with
our epoch's Leon Tortsky.

*******************

No, but there was a fierce attack on the franc in response to Mitterand's
left-Keynesian program in 1981, as well as his inclusion of PCF members
in his coalition. Mitterand responded by abandoning the left-reformist
platform on which he was elected and leading an austerity drive.

BTW, speaking of comparisons: Am I incorrect in recollecting that,
about ten years ago, you compared the dislodging of a
red-tailed hawk named Pale Male from its nest atop the
entrance of an upscale Fifth Avenue co-op to the US
invasion of Iraq?

Jim Creegan