[Marxism] Syria Daily: The Insurgency’s Big Victory in the Northwest | EA WorldView

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Dec 16 08:24:58 MST 2014

On 12/16/14 10:04 AM, John Obrien via Marxism wrote:
> I keep misreading and not understanding what you are actually
> proposing (hoping?) for a new Syria government.

That's obvious, John.

You have consistently smeared me as a supporter of jihadists when in
fact I have made crystal clear for the past 3 years that I support the FSA.

In terms of your attempt to make me appear as a supporter of the
slaughter of 12 year old school kids in Pakistan, I can only say that
this is a filthy lie but one that I fully expect from someone as
disgustingly Islamophobic as you.

I can only take solace in the fact that you write this kind of trolling
garbage so infrequently. Don't press your luck.