[Marxism] Working class resistance to austerity in Ukraine

Roger Annis rogerannis at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 19 10:46:10 MST 2014

The editors at The New Cold War: Ukraine and
beyond have compiled a report on the significant rise of protests in
Ukraine by factory workers and others against layoffs, cuts to the social wage
and other consequences of the turn by the Kyiv government to association with
austerity Europe. The report draws upon news in Ukrainian media, including the
written reports and translations appearing on the website of our colleagues at
the UK-based Solidarity Against the Antifascist Resistance in Ukraine.

http://newcoldwar.org/working-class-resistance-austerity-facotry-closings-rising-ukraine/

We have also just published a detailed report on the half-day seminar
about the political crisis in Ukraine that took place at the University of
Ottawa on Dec. 4.

http://newcoldwar.org/academic-seminar-ottawa-challenge-reconciling-donbas-euromaidan-movement-ukraine/

There is a great deal of other material on the
situation Ukraine and its repercussions in Russia that is appearing daily on
the New Cold War.org website.

Roger Annis