[Marxism] Fwd: Sony Hack: Clooney Says Movie is about Snowden, Not Journalism - The Intercept

Ralph Johansen mdriscollrj at charter.net
Tue Dec 23 10:49:51 MST 2014

Louis Proyect wrote

https://firstlook.org/theintercept/2014/12/22/sony-hack-snowden-movie-sausage-gets-made-thrown-away/
"This just in...: George Clooney joins Council on Foreign Relations"

.htmhttp://voices.washingtonpost.com/reliable-source/2010/06/this_just_in_george_clooney.html

And the comments section is worth looking at - "What -- they couldn't
get Lady Gaga?", or "This is no joke. I heard Snooki and Paris Hilton
will soon join Clooney at CFR." Or "I think this is a brilliant idea.
Maybe he could get Brad Pitt and Matt Damon to join him. They could
finish each others sentences and slide through improbable plot lines en
route to handing Mahmoud Ahmadinejad a crippling defeat. Probably in
about 2 hours too."

---