[Marxism] European right and Russia government

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Dec 30 15:43:40 MST 2014

On 12/30/14 5:23 PM, Roger Annis via Marxism wrote:

> Here is a serious analysis of the attraction or not of Europe's right
> wing to the Russian government. So much more serious that the
> eight-month old fluff that Louis depostied on this list today:
> http://newcoldwar.org/european-far-right-really-acting-russias-trojan-horse-european-union/

Another missing word flare-up. Guess what word is missing from the
article above? Okay, I'll give you a hint. Kagarlitsky wrote a long
article on Crimea without a single reference to this word: Tatar.

So you get the idea, right?

Given the article's attempt to claim that the only thing that the French
fascists and their financiers in Russia have in common is opposition to
the EU, guess what word is missing.

Give up?

Okay, here it is: homosexual.