[Marxism] AN URGENT FUNDRAISER FOR LYNNE’S MEDICAL NEEDS

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Feb 6 06:32:39 MST 2014

http://lynnestewart.org/

AN URGENT FUNDRAISER FOR LYNNE’S MEDICAL NEEDS

ST. PETER’S CHURCH
THE JAZZ CHURCH
619 Lexington Ave @ 54 St
Buses M57, M31, M50, M101, M103;Subways E, M, 4,  5, 6
Fully accessible
Friday, February 14th at 6pm

On Valentine’s Day – Come to an evening of music, song and sharing love
for recently released People’s Lawyer Lynne Stewart. Because of a
determined people’s movement, Lynne is finally home with her family. But
she has urgent medical needs and costs. Lynne’s Stage 4 breast cancer
spread a year ago to both lungs, back, bones and lymph nodes. Now 74,
she has lost weight and has trouble breathing; doctors estimate her
lifespan at 12 months. Lynne will soon begin treatment requiring her to
pay deductibles and co-payments. To boost the odds, she’ll use a special
diet, vitamins, and other healing methods – some costly and none covered
by insurance.

Lynne’s spirit is indomitable – help her fight to survive!

“I fought lions, I fought tigers, and I’m not goimg to let cancer get
me,” Stewart said.

Lynne has always come to the aid of those who needed her. Now it’s our
turn to stand by Lynne.

SEND LYNNE A VALENTINE AND A DONATION AT:

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/send-lynne-stewart-a-valentine