[Marxism] California's Water Wars: 2014-2030
lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Feb 7 07:16:56 MST 2014
• One-half of 1 percent of the world's water is fresh (not salt water).
• Of that freshwater, about 50 percent is polluted.
• One in six people don't have access to clean, safe water.
• Five food and beverage giants - Nestlé, Unilever, Coca-Cola, Anheuser
Busch and Groupe Danone - consume almost 575 billion liters of water per
year, enough to satisfy the daily water needs of every person on the
• The average human needs about 13 gallons of water each day for
drinking, cooking and sanitation.
• An average North American uses about 150 gallons of water each day.
• An average African: 1.5 gallons.
More information about the Marxism