[Marxism] President Obama signs $8.7 billion food stamp cut into law | MSNBC

shaun may mnwps at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 8 05:51:13 MST 2014

Food stamp cuts : gives the expression "yes we can" a completely new meaning.
yeswecan! yeswecan! yeswecan!
More welfare cuts to come methinks.........watch this space.........

http://shaunpmay.wordpress.com

http://spmay.wordpress.com

Take it easy  (favourite motto of Engels)

Doubt everything (favourite motto of Marx)

Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?
Groucho Marx

'Sir, if you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'  Nancy Astor.
'Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it.' Winston Churchill.

Blenheim Palace, 1912