[Marxism] Jew-baiting continues at Moon of Alabama

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Feb 12 09:01:58 MST 2014

A while back I called attention to Rowan Berkeley, the Jew-baiting
commenter at this "anti-imperialist" website. After 3 or 4 comments
there, I was banned.

I check in on it from time to time just to keep track of the talking
points of the pro-Assad tendency--I hate to call it left because the
website has little interest in class politics.

This morning I caught these comments on an article attacking a Danny
Postel editorial in the NY Times calling on outside powers to use force
to deliver food to besieged cities and neighborhoods in Syria:

-->
snigger....this last sentence according to NYTs Danny Postel(jewish?)
should read: 'They are besieged by democratically oriented rebel groups'

Posted by: brian | Feb 11, 2014 8:34:53 PM | 15
<--

I am pretty sure that this Brian is a character who used to troll my
blog until I banned him. You have to ask yourself what Postel's
ethnicity has to do with anything.

Then there is this:

-->
Evidently, lenin and stalin, both intimately linked to zionism and
alsmost certainly jews themselves and bringing many other jews (usually
zio-related) into power and/or position, have done immense harm to Russia.

Decades later, when communism ended, the traitor whore gorbachev and
later the drunkard jelzin completely sold out Russia and her wealth. And
once again jews, typically with tight links to israel, are, to put it
diplomatically, unproportionally well represented among those who
baughts fortunes in resources and state enterprises for pennies.

Posted by: Mr. Pragma | Feb 11, 2014 7:43:26 PM | 11
<--

You really have to stop and think why this high-profile "peace" and
"anti-imperialist" website attracts such individuals. I suppose it is
like rotten meat attracting maggots.

I also have to wonder why Mondoweiss editor-at-large Annie Robbins keeps
posting links to this rancid outlet so often. I suspect that for her
"anti-imperialism" is important enough to overlook the website's obvious
attraction to Jew-baiters, if not outright fascists.