[Marxism] Opposing World War I commemorations - meetings in London

Chris Knight chris.knight at live.com
Thu Feb 13 09:34:56 MST 2014

Please publicise this! Many thanks....

Opposing the official commemorations of the start of World War I and opposing future wars.
12.00 - 1.00 pm, this Saturday, February 15 at the Bank of Ideas (Occupy London’s new space) 238 Grays Inn Road, WC1X 8HB Chancery Lane/King’s Cross tube
Meeting organised by ‘Remembering the Real World War I’

The next ‘Remembering the Real World War I’ meeting will be 7.30 pm, Thursday February 20, 88 Fleet St (next to St. Bride’s Church) EC4 1DHFor further meetings, articles, films etc. see http://therealww1.wordpress.com/

See the Occupy London website for other events at the Bank of Ideashttp://occupylondon.org.uk/