[Marxism] The Bouazizi Spark: The Beginning of a Long Revolutionary Process | Al Akhbar English

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Thu Feb 13 21:58:14 MST 2014

Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real
suffering and a protest against real suffering. *Religion is the sigh of
the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of
soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.*

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536