[Marxism] "For members only" ISO documents now available: when will they ever learn?

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Fri Feb 14 17:29:12 MST 2014

On 2/14/14 7:05 PM, Joaquín Bustelo wrote:
> What, you don't think revolutions are sexy?
>
> Oy vey iz Mir ...

I've never been prouder than to be linked with Joaquin as an enemy of
coummunism and an irresponsible element who seeks nothing more than to
reveal the secret plans for insurrection.

http://kasamaproject.org/threads/entry/killing-lenin-again-the-conscious-crusade-against-left-security-culture

Just love that title: "Killing Lenin again: Toxic trolling against left
security culture". Makes me feel like I am still in the SWP. Killing
Lenin again...I feel like Milton's Lucifer.

Better to reign in Hell, then serve in Heav'n.
But wherefore let we then our faithful friends,
Th' associates and copartners of our loss
Lye thus astonisht on th' oblivious Pool,
And call them not to share with us their part
In this unhappy Mansion, or once more
With rallied Arms to try what may be yet
Regaind in Heav'n, or what more lost in Hell?