[Marxism] "For members only" ISO documents now available: when will they ever learn?

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 17:30:08 MST 2014

I'm still not convinced that comrades are distinguishing the two issues: a)
the security and political reasons for having private discussions, on which
there can be many opinions (and which can vary by circumstance -- would you
demand a union going on strike allow all its plans to be visible to the
boss (think Flint sitdown ruse)?) and b) the right of any individual to
know before she speaks who will and will not hear her words.

So let me make the distinction for you: anyone on this thread who says
there is no such right under clause b) above, everything you ever say to
anyone at any time from here on out is fair game  to be broadcast to the
whole world from this point on. So do NOT share with me off the record
anything personal.

Andy