[Marxism] Military Humanitarian Intervention: the Shock Doctrine Applied to Syria

Allen Ruff alruff at tds.net
Sat Feb 15 14:31:24 MST 2014

So do we dismiss the critique of Postel & Hashemi entirely, or are there
no legitimate concerns raised regarding their call for armed
intervention? Might one raise concerns or cautions regarding US-led
"humanitarian intervention" and R2R without being dubbed a supporter or
apologist for Assad? (I'm not familiar with this Prince fellow, but
thought it interesting that he's part of that Korbel Institute out of
Denver from which Postel and Hashemi emanate.)