[Marxism] The Woody Allen case - latimes.com

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter at gmail.com
Sun Feb 16 08:10:33 MST 2014

True, that is also wrong. I haven't read any of those, only Dylan's
words, multiple defenses of Allen and the pdf I linked to.

After how Michael Jackson was found guilty in the media, when he was
found innocent and in my opinion was clearly innocent and clearly a
victim himself of mental abuse himself for years, I understand wanting
to go after any hit-jobs in the media with no substance or lies.

But this case is very different.

Then there are pieces like in WSWS which are so over the top it
certainly must only do harm to convincing anyone Allen is or could be
innocent.