[Marxism] Fw: Unprecedented events have taken place in the Indian Parliament yesterday

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 17 18:33:46 MST 2014

Dear Vijaya

no offence taken whatsoever. Absolutely none.  I agree with your comment
about the fixations with Europe and America.  I am in Australia, after all
 Somewhere though there will be a break in the current log jam and wherever
it is we will both rejoice as true internationalists.

warm comradely regards

Gary