[Marxism] leninism

jay rothermel jayrothermel at gmail.com
Tue Feb 18 20:00:00 MST 2014

Bravo, Jeff Ford!

On 2/18/14 5:33 PM, Jeff Ford wrote:
I have been reading your musings for a couple of years now and I have to
say that no one was more pleased that you quit the S.W.P. than the
S.W.P. itself. One of the cathartic effects of the turn to industry in
the 70's was that it sloughed off the accumulation of petit-bourgeois
types who had gravitated toward the party. Leninist organization shocks
the petit-bourgeois mind, especially of intellectuals, who most of all
do not want uneducated workers holding them to account for their ideas.