[Marxism] Does anybody have a Nation Magazine subscription?

Sheldon Ranz sranz18 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 14:43:26 MST 2014

One can only imagine what Israel Shamir would think of Woody Allen.

By the way, Louis, as a Counterpucher, do you have any insight as to why
Counterpunch continues to publish Shamir?

Today's piece, "The Attacks on Sochi",  has him attacking gay people,
asserting that gay people had it OK in Nazi Germany as long as they were
"prudent".  This is not his first time waxing homophobic in Counterpunch,
just his most blatant.

Sheldon