[Marxism] Zionism in the Age of the Dictators » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Feb 24 12:30:39 MST 2014

The Secret Alliance
Zionism in the Age of the Dictators
by LENNI BRENNER

I’m American, but my first book, Zionism in the Age of the Dictators
(now finally back in print), was published in Britain. American houses
wouldn’t risk selling an expose of Zionist collaboration with Hitler.
Then I found pro and anti-Zionist books published by Croom Helm Ltd. I
went to them. They gave me an ultimatum: “You are about to write the
most controversial book imaginable…. So there can be no mistakes. You
must send us a photocopy of every document you quote.” It was published
in 1983.

full:
http://www.counterpunch.org/2014/02/24/zionism-in-the-age-of-the-dictators/