[Marxism] new Social-Darwinist study needing reply

shaun may mnwps at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 24 14:32:12 MST 2014

Prof. Clark wrote  "Where we will fall within the social spectrum is largely fated at birth"
If you are born with a silver spoon in your mouth (as opposed to a plastic one) then that is, within limits, true. But it is has nothing whatsoever to do with genetics.
We can see from Prof Clark's philistine nonsense how Social Darwinism was a factor embraced by the ideologues of Nazism.

With all due respect, it is not worth the effort of a lengthy analysis. I have more pressing matters in hand.

And this individual they make "Professor" at an American university.

verbum sapienti sat est

http://shaunpmay.wordpress.com

http://spmay.wordpress.com

Take it easy  (favourite motto of Engels)

Doubt everything (favourite motto of Marx)

Marriage is a wonderful institution, but who wants to live in an institution?
Groucho Marx

'Sir, if you were my husband, I would put poison in your coffee.'  Nancy Astor.
'Madam, if you were my wife, I would drink it.' Winston Churchill.

Blenheim Palace, 1912