[Marxism] WWP liquidates national question in Ukraine

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 08:08:05 MST 2014

Thanks, Jay. Loved your comments on the WWP article.

Note in particular these quotes from it:

"They [right-wingers] chose bondage to Western finance capital rather than
emergency assistance from Russia...

"... in the struggle between Russian capital and Western imperialism, the
worst outcome is for Washington, Wall Street and the Pentagon to extend
their reach to the borders of Russia and gain domination over the former
Soviet republics. U.S. imperialism is a far more dangerous enemy to the
people of the world than Russia. Their victory in Ukraine would strengthen
their empire and give them more resources to oppress and exploit workers in
the U.S."

Now forgive me if I'm forgetting something, but when did Lenin ever say
Germany was a lesser evil than the Tsar? WWP's position has nothing in
common with Lenin's, who, while saying the main enemy is at home, NEVER
stopped praising Liebknecht and calling on German workers to overthrow
their government.

WWP's obscenities make me value even more the Balkans article forwarded
earlier this morning.

Below again my post from yesterday re WWP's upcoming rally, the basis of
which is the analysis in Goldstein's article.

PS: Now here's a must-NOT attend: the tankies' Venezuela/Ukraine
rally:http://www.iacenter.org/actions/venezuela-ukraine022414/

See also their new article on Bosnia, a monument to lying hypocrisy: the
justified praise for workers' self-activity there is totally negated by
their continued support for the genocidal Stalinist Milosevic regime which
helped imperialism blow the country to smithereens and re-privatize
it:http://www.iacenter.org/balkans/bosnia012214/