[Marxism] Right Sector and Ukrainian trade unions

h0ost host at mailoo.org
Wed Feb 26 15:54:21 MST 2014

On 02/26/2014 04:05 PM, Vladimiro Giacche' wrote:

> Right Sector is an euphemism for fascists, right?

I personally would call them nationalists - which is basically what they
view themselves to be.  Their leadership has made anti-Semitic,
anti-Russian and anti-leftist remarks over the few months, and the
various groups in their coalition use neo-nazi-like symbology.  I would
not say they are fascists, however, the way we understand Mussolini's
party or Hitler's.