[Marxism] [Pen-l] Prediction: Ukraine's love affair with the West will be short-lived

William Cockshott William.Cockshott at glasgow.ac.uk
Fri Feb 28 02:49:06 MST 2014

http://openukraine.org/en/about/partners

This guy, Arseniy Yatseniuk, was appointed president just today and here is the link to his personally founded 'foundation' and its list of parteners.    Note that they include Nato and The US State Department among others of such ilk.

Paul Cockshott
School of Computer Science
University of Glasgow
http://glasgow.academia.edu/paulcockshott