[Marxism] Cyber-libertarianism and the digital deletion of the left

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 11:31:42 MST 2014

Yes, and the last time I went shooting it was with ESR and we've had many
communism vs. capitalist arguments over the years and he thinks he is right
just as you do about this software movement.

ESR is a right-wing libertarian but I the Cathedral & Bazaar has a lot of
left wing ideas whether he knows it or not. It's a shame so few leftists
saw the importance of OSS when it was just forming up because I found a
great openness to leftwing ideas among techies that aren't generally so
inclined.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291