[Marxism] Cyber-libertarianism and the digital deletion of the left

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 11:53:38 MST 2014

Also if you are going to start writing people off because they have the
wrong ideas about communism, when you have done nothing to educate them,
you are not a revolutionary.

Do you think ESR just made up the idea that in a "communist state" not
going along or protesting the system could get you shot in the back of the
head? Has that ever happened in countries that call themselves communist?
Or maybe he is just a victim of capitalist propaganda? ESR if mainly a
hacker and his political ideas aren't well developed even if he thinks they
are.

Just take a survey of what the average American worker thinks of communism.
You'll have to put most in the same category as ESR, they think communism
is bad. Now you can write off the whole working class, not just the OSS
techies who voted against the RMS, keep it "pure" and in the lab approach.

Your's is not a policy for revolutionary victory.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536