[Marxism] More background on Davidson!

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Jan 1 16:05:28 MST 2014

On 1/1/14 5:58 PM, Anthony Brain wrote:

> http://www.delphiniumbooks.com/obedientassassin.html

A few days ago I read Davidson's very long article in the latest
Harper's that is linked to from the page above. It is about him going to
an academy for butlers and maids, a job that is in increasing demand for
the new billionaires. Davidson is gay, an asset to many potential
clients since there is no need to worry about him screwing the boss's
wife when he off on a business trip. It is really a testimony to the
high quality of Harper's, a magazine I have been subbed to since the
early 80s.

http://harpers.org/archive/2014/01/you-rang/