[Marxism] 'More "Lars Lih Online": six further studies of Bolshevism'

John Riddell johnriddell at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 1 18:21:15 MST 2014

Published today at http://johnriddell.wordpress.com

More 'Lars Lih Online': six further studies of Bolshevism

Lars Lih is one of the most influential and innovative contemporary
historians of Marxism, and my April 1913 listing of eight of his online
studies proved unexpectedly popular. Since then, six more online papers by
Lars have come to my attention. Here are the six new articles, followed by
the original list. For each article, I have added a quotation indicating its
topic. ...

For the full text, go to:

http://tinyurl.com/k4fvmow