[Marxism] 'More "Lars Lih Online": six further studies of Bolshevism'

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Jan 1 18:46:44 MST 2014

On 1/1/14 8:21 PM, John Riddell wrote:

> Published today at http://johnriddell.wordpress.com
>
> More 'Lars Lih Online': six further studies of Bolshevism
>
> Lars Lih is one of the most influential and innovative contemporary
> historians of Marxism, and my April 1913 listing of eight of his online
> studies proved unexpectedly popular. Since then, six more online papers by
> Lars have come to my attention. Here are the six new articles, followed by
> the original list. For each article, I have added a quotation indicating its
> topic. ...
>
> For the full text, go to:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/k4fvmow

I should mention that I have 3 articles planned:

1. What was the role of Kamenev in the Central Committee after the April
Theses of 1917?

2. Was there ever a "party of a new type" in Russia before or after 1917?

3. What is the legacy of the theory of the permanent revolution?

All of these to one degree or another are commentaries on what Lars Lih
has written.