[Marxism] Will Boeing Workers Nix Givebacks in Forced Re-vote? | Labor Notes

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 1 21:02:27 MST 2014

A few days ago I joined the FB page Jon links to and it's got great stuff.

I've been  agitating informally for folks to organize solidarity. Some good
ideas at at the end of the Labor Fightback Network's article, but no
specific targets, addresses to blast, model resolution, etc.:
http://workerscompass.org/solidarity-with-boeing-workers/

When the contract is voted down they're going to face a mammoth attack, we
really need to get moving on support.

PS: Although in some ways this is ancient history, I have to mention in
passing that I've hated Buffenbarger ever since he gave that bloodthirsty
speech after 9/11 literally demanding death and destruction for the Middle
East. It was particularly shocking as I had been an IAM member when William
Winpisinger was President.

Andy P.