[Marxism] Marianne Williamson for Congress

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Thu Jan 2 14:24:06 MST 2014

I happened on this information in Common Ground,  a free publication based in Vancouver.  I am intrigued to see that she is running against the Democratic Party.  I don't know if she takes inspiration from the success of Kshama Sawant, but Kawant is not mentioned in the material I have seen.
For those who have not heard of her, she is a leading new age guru, so it is not surprising that her website if very professional and her announcement video presents her like a rock star.
						ken h

"Marianne Williamson is a spiritual teacher, author and lecturer. She has published ten books, including four New York Times #1 bestsellers."

http://www.marianneforcongress.com/district_33