[Marxism] Hunger Games and Palestine

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Jan 2 16:52:51 MST 2014

(Jamil, in the future send your posts to
marxism at greenhouse.economics.utah.edu. Somehow it got send to
marxism-owner at greenhouse.economics.utah.edu instead.)

Hello, I wanted to share with you my piece on The Hunger Games and the
question of revolution in relation to Palestine that came out on Aljazeera.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/opinion/2013/12/when-revolution-comes-israel-2013121112851708923.html

Many thanks for sharing it on the listserv

Omnia Sunt Communia

Jamil Khader, Ph.D.
Professor of English, Stetson University
Fulbright Visiting Fellow, Bir Zeit University, Palestine

Amazon Author Website: http://www.amazon.com/Jamil-Khader/e/B00A2D3B60
Institutional Website: http://www.stetson.edu/artsci/english/khader.php
Professional Link: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jamil-khader/50/a3/508
   Zizek Now: Current Perspectives in Zizek Studies (Polity 2013)

Cartographies of Transnationalism in Postcolonial Feminisms: Geography,
Culture, Identity, Politics (Lexington 2013)