[Marxism] More History & Thoughts on Open Source Software & Linux

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Fri Jan 3 09:14:37 MST 2014

Regardless of what RMS might have wanted, doesn't the fact that 30 years
after the start of the GNU project, he says the GNU kernel is not ready for
regular use mean that it is still in the lab?

Without Linux, the impact of FOSS would be practically non-existent.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291
(310) 581-1536