[Marxism] Post about Solidarity censored by Marxmail bot

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 08:21:17 MST 2014

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 2:11 AM, Joaquín Bustelo <jbustelo at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've deleted the message, and will try to repost in pieces, as my idea of
> "freedom" runs counter to having my posts blessed so others c an read them

Bandwidth isn't "free" and nether is disk space, not in this world or the
next. The system must set limits or disks will fill up and pipes will get
clogged and then its no good to anyone. So limits must be set.

I've been in the computer business almost half a century and this is the
first time I've heard such limits call "censorship." Get real!