[Marxism] Ordinary People, Extraordinary Deaths.

Clay Claiborne clayclai at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 00:30:33 MST 2014

I'm sure such near misses happen in Aleppo too. The kid that was sick and
didn't go to school on the day Assad dropped a bomb on his school, the
patient released from the hospital just before Assad bombed it, the wife
who decided not to go to the baker on the day Assad bombed it and the
terrorist safe in the ISIS headquarters while Assad bombed civilians in all
these other places.

Clay Claiborne, Director
Linux Beach Productions
Venice, CA 90291