[Marxism] Frankenpolitics: The Left defence of GMOs,

DW dwaltersmia at gmail.com
Wed Jan 8 12:29:08 MST 2014

Louis:
Mr. Nuke weighs in as a pro-GM guy as well. Gosh, what's next? The right to
hunt foxes and smoke in restaurants?

I'm somewhere in between Louis. I essentially agree with David P Á who
state much better than I did what a good position on this should be.

Foxes...I don't give a shit one way or another. Are they endangered? I
doubt it. Maybe? Then it should be banned. Same with denying the *right* of
Native American's to hunt for whales. If they are not endangered, why care?
Smoking? Seriously? (Louis is one of these "From a Scratch to the Danger of
Gangrene" sort of polemicists, I see).

David