[Marxism] Can we cull the business sharks who kill building workers?

en.passant at bigpond.com en.passant at bigpond.com
Fri Jan 10 01:07:57 MST 2014

Briggs identified the real problem when she said that profit cannot come before safety on building sites any more. However proft does come first, and will continue to come before safety. That is what the ABCC is about. It is what smashing union industrial campaigns for safety on site are about.

Can we cull the business sharks who kill building workers? The best way to ensure there is safety on building sites is to give the workers power to cut off the flow of profits to the bosses, without loss of pay, when sites are unsafe, or for workers to take that power.

http://enpassant.com.au/2014/01/10/can-we-cull-the-business-sharks-who-kill-building-workers/