[Marxism] Interesting discussion of work (and refusal to work) on PEN-L

Peggy Dobbins pegdobbins at gmail.com
Sun Jan 12 22:57:25 MST 2014

Thanks John G.  That's about as good a description of what appears the general condition of 30 to 45 year old men I know as I've seen anywhere: from nobel economists to prize winning filmmakers.  I'd like to post on Facebook.  Let me know if ok peggypowelldobbins at facebook.com

~
 *
 <~~www.peggydobbins.net