[Marxism] THE AMISTAD REBELLION by Marcus Rediker AVAILABLE NOW ON VERSO BOOKS

Jesse Lemisch jesse.lemisch at verizon.net
Wed Jan 15 12:01:39 MST 2014

Yes, Louis, it seemed to me that there wa a similar absence of black agency
in Spielberg's Lincoln. But I didn't feel up to making the critique since I
avoided seeing the movie..
As I had pointed out in the original article, all this has something in
common with the fous on the heroic FBI guys in "Mississipppi Burning."