[Marxism] Source of Rosa Luxemburg Quote?

Vince Garton vince.garton at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 21:56:32 MST 2014

The original German quote seems to be slightly different, 'Wie Las­salle
sagte, ist und bleibt die revo­lu­tio­närste Tat, immer ›das laut zu
sagen, was ist‹.' (literally 'As Lassalle said, it is and remains the
most revolutionary act to always "say loudly what is"').I've found two
places which trace it to the 1906 essay 'In revolutionärer Stunde: Was
weiter?', in Gesammelte Werke, vol. 2, p. 36, but I have no means of
checking that at the moment. Hope that's of some help at any rate.

Yours

Vincent