[Marxism] Source of Rosa Luxemburg Quote?

RKOB aktiv at rkob.net
Thu Jan 16 05:41:47 MST 2014

I hope I can help a bit.This should be the quote which has slightly been
altered by Luxemburg and Trotsky.

»Alle große politische Aktion besteht im Aussprechen dessen, was ist,
und beginnt damit. Alle politische Kleingeisterei besteht in dem
Verschweigen und bemänteln dessen, was ist.«

in English: “All great political action consists of and begins with,
speaking out about that which is. All political petty-mindedness
consists of being silent and covering up that which is.”

Source: Ferdinand Lassalle: Was nun? Zweite Rede über Verfassungswesen,
19.11.1862; in: Ausgewählte Reden und Schriften, Dietz-Verlag, Berlin
1991, p.127

I am quoting from the book in front of me.

Michael

--
Revolutionär-Kommunistische Organisation BEFREIUNG
aktiv at rkob.net
www.rkob.net
+43-650-4068314