[Marxism] Reply: Mobs in Tahrir Square?

mary lynn mllynn2 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 17 09:20:57 MST 2014

thank you for you feedback. I had changed "director" to "producer."  Obviously I did not get the corrected copy to Counterpunch; and mistakenly sent them the one with errors.   My fault; I don't always do a good job of proofreading.  Nevertheless, your graphic illustration was useful.  I also agree with your criticism of my using the word "mobs" which clearly does not reflect the diversity of individuals and groups who came out to protest in Tahrir Square.  And you probably have got my political bias correct, even if you did not read my more carefully written articles cited and written on this subject in Counterpunch and else where.  I Hope you find my previous work more acceptable and useful.  Thank you also for the reference to Activists and scholars in Marxist tradition <marxism at greenhouse.economics.utah.edu.  Mary Lynn