[Marxism] Iran executes 40 people in January

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 11:23:03 MST 2014

No Andrew, you do not sound snarky - Eli's attempt to divert the discussion
is eerily similar to the Zionists admonishing us to criticize the crimes of
all the other countries of the world - "There is enough, WAY more than
enough, to focus on that without delving into abuses of justice" (in
Israel).