[Marxism] Iran executes 40 people in January

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 17 12:55:43 MST 2014

Andrew: And here we have trusty old Eli, NOT just challenging the veracity
of the account, NOT just claiming that it may have been truly related only
to drug-dealing (which, for all I know, is possible)...

You REALLY need to learn how to read. There wasn't ONE WORD in my post which
"challenged the veracity of the account." I merely cited a report from
Amnesty International which clarified just what the executions were for, a
fact omitted from the original article which was posted here. Nor did I
"claim" that the executions were for drug offenses (not "drug dealing"; I
have no idea since AI doesn't say what the "drug offenses" were); I cited
the AI report which states that definitively.

Eli Stephens
 Left I on the News
 http://lefti.blogspot.com