[Marxism] Iran executes 40 people in January

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 13:02:31 MST 2014

The drug charges are a side issue. What I was objecting to was your
explicit insistence that we not say anything bad about your pet
regime:
"the fact that there is a post on this list about U.S.-target Iran's
legal system,
adding to the demonization of Iran and hence implicitly supporting the
ongoing U.S. war against Iran, but not (just to name the most recent
example) on the brutal police murder of Kelly Thomas and subsequent
exoneration of the cops is telling.
"There is enough, WAY more than enough, to focus on the U.S. "justice" system
without delving into abuses of justice in other countries."

Yes sir, commissar sir!