[Marxism] Why Twitter sucks big-time (for debates, at least)

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Jan 20 14:38:29 MST 2014

After Boots Riley posted a favorable link to Seymour Hersh's crap on
sarin, I tried to take this up with him. That 140 character limit
frustrates having a serious exchange. Plus, I am growing weary of
Katrina Vanden Heuvel's 40 tweets each per day, mostly making the same
points over and over. There is something really sterile about this
technology except for making announcements, etc. U knw wht I mn?