[Marxism] Guardian, CNN report on murder of 11, 000 Syrian prisoners, massive torture

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 15:33:42 MST 2014

See link at bottom.

One of the co-authors of the report is Geoffrey Nice, former lead
prosecutor of Milosevic. I did a quick google to see what folks here said
about his role there, couldn't find much (I'm multi-tasking so didn't have
time for an extensive search).

But anyway I thought it would be good for folks on this list who follow
such things to weigh in on what this might mean.

The Assadistas (including those on this list) will of course say that every
word in the report is a lie. The more rabid among them will say all 11,000
were killed by rebels (you think I'm kidding? Just wait.).

But I figured we should have our ducks in a row, as we did, thanks to folks
like Clay, around the chemical weapons.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/jan/20/evidence-industrial-scale-killing-syria-war-crimes