[Marxism] PFLP helps break the seige of Yarmouk

mkaradjis . mkaradjis at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 17:04:17 MST 2014

First of all the heading is wrong, because whatever the
all-over-the-shop nature of the PFLP these days, regardung Syria and
most things, it has nothing whatever to do with the PFLP-GC, which has
ben an organ of Syrian Baathist intelligence for some 40 years. Yes
isn't it nice that after Assad has bombed, besieged and starved the
camp for months, one of his thug organisations then brings in some
"relief" from his own siege as PR and someone on a marxism list
presents it as bona fide aid. This is the same PFLP-GC that opened
fire with live ammunition on Palestinian refugees in Syria in 2011 at
a funeral for Palestinians who were killed when they had tried to
cross the border into Palestine by Zionist troops. I guess it wasn't
enough to try to make the first symbolic move against Israel on the
occupied Golan ever (since the regime nevr made one), no these
Palestinians had to also express total loyalty to the regime as well
or otherwise by killed by these thugs.

It is also the same PFLP-GC which, with Syrian army behind it,
besieged and bombed a Palestinian refugee camp for months in late 1983
- because Arafat suporters were in the camp and he was too independent
for Assad's treacherous regime - while at the exact same time Israel
was bombing the same camp from the sea. Then such scum had the hide to
declare Arafat a traitor, and some leftists who had long ago lost all
sense of what is a capitalist state, versus what is a liberation
movement (regardless of leadership), managed even back then to echo
this view.

If I remember rightly back then, Jibril (PFLP-GC guru) was disowned by
his mother for this act of infamy.