[Marxism] Nietzsche on MLK

Gary MacLennan gary.maclennan1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 21 17:58:42 MST 2014

Well Shaun,

this is the first, if I may so, false note in this thread. You simply
repeat Kaufman's defence and then describe those who do not agree with you
as producing  "effluent". No one has made the simple mistake of saying
Nietzsche was anti-semitic. No one.  Yet you simply trot out the bit about
the sister. As my post this morning pointed out I addressed Nietzsche on
truth, morality and power.  On all of which he was wrong and often
revoltingly so. Defend him on that territory if you can and I won't hold my
breath while I'm waiting.

comradely

Gary